NHA KHOA QUỐC TẾ KAIYEN | 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋


▪️ My name is Charles Fridel. 46 years old. I’ve been in Vietnam for the last 12 years. I’m employer in the furniture industry. ▪️ I’m here in Kaiyen to get orthodontic treatment. My teeth are crooked in the front and they have been for many years. And now I’m having to get those fixed here in Kaiyen. And I have been very impressed so far with the doctors here and in explaining the treatment and helping me understand the process. So far the experience has been great. Uh.. the facility is very clean, it’s very convenient to my house. It has a definite air of professionalism about it which draw me to it. And um I… I’m pretty sure that the treatment is going to be a success. Actually a friend of a friend recommended it to me I really didn’t know the person but I had a good friend and who I asked about it and they told me to come by so I did and it was about luck but so far I’m happy with the … the way I found it. So happy to be here. ------- 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 Address: 99 Tran Nao, Binh An Ward, District 2, HCMC Hotline: 0813336666 Website: https://nhakhoakaiyen.com/ Youtube: https://bit.ly/nhakhoakaiyen
via NHA KHOA QUỐC TẾ KAIYEN | 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋
Follow: Nha Khoa KaiYen Official

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Đánh răng mấy lần trong ngày là tốt nhất - Nha Khoa Quốc Tế KAIYEN

Đánh răng nhiều có tốt không? - Nha Khoa Quốc Tế KAIYEN

Trám tam giác đen ở răng - Nha Khoa Quốc Tế KAIYEN